The HDPYX-G image sensors use a groundbreaking global shutter pixel with dual in-pixel memory to capture prefect high dynamic range (HDR) images. Outstanding features are excellent in-scene dynamic, low noise and high sensitivity. The result is a perfect picture in all conditions. Target applications and market include scanning, night vision, ITS, robotic and surveillance.
- Global shutter
- Build-in pixel high-dynamic technology
- Very high MTF
- Artefact free on-chip HDR
- CDS for black level constancy
- Two low noise 11bits ADC
- 8/10/12/14/16bits output format
- Pixel processing pipeline (ISP)
- programmable gamma curve
- 8 regions of interest (ROI)
- GPIO for trigger and status
- Master and slave modes
- Subsampling and binning up to x4
- MIPI CSI-2 output (4 Lanes / 800Mbps)
- Parallel output (12bits / 100 MHz)
- Serial communication interface
- Integrated temperature sensors
- Safety features
More details about this sensor can be found in our product factsheet.
User Friendly demonstration kits are available for HDPYX 160-G and 230-G, color and monochrome.